TENGA - Discreet male masturbator, Rolling head
The Ultimate Suction Experience
The ALL-TIME Reputable brand in Japan, TENGA, have innovated new series of masturbators once again!
Tenga Cups are revolutionary disposable male masturbators that combine advanced technology and internal design for unprecedented sensation. The soft thermoplastic interior is pre-lubricated and automatically applies lubricant as you insert.
Caution: All TENGA products offered at Cleonova are 100% genuine. you may find cheap similar looking plastic products which are a sheer copy. They use rubber inside the tube and can cause serious injury or bacterial infection.
Disclosure: TENGA promotes onacup series as disposable product but from our experience (yah yah, we did try this too), it can be easily used at least 10-15 times without any loss in experience or material quality. Read the cleaning instructions below.
Tenga products are made from skin soft patented TPR/TPE material. TPR is
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) and Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) are generally referred to elastic and soft material having the properties of rubber
- safe for use and does not cause irritation
- Latex free, Phthalate free
- TPR is often used for medical apparatus like artificial heart valves
- Your TPR product ordered from Cleonova may smell like plastic when taken out of package for the first time which is due to corn powder applied to the sleeve to prevent from damage due to direct exposure to heat or sunlight. You may rinse the product once before use if you may feel like
- TPR is considered slightly porous, so it is important to not share your TPR toys or else use condoms while using
Cleaning your Onacup:
1. Open the opening of the sleeve and hold under running water for a few seconds.
2. Then wash with luke warm water and mild soap, preferably foamy.
3. Dry and store safely in the same cover to avoid damage to the sleeve
Care for your TPR product:
Water-based lubricants should be used with TPR toys. Avoid oil based lubricants, as oils will usually damage TPR. Silicone lubes are often difficult to wash off TPR.
Because most TPR toys are porous and soft, they will show signs of wear and will dull over time.
TENGA was established in Japan in 2005 and has been involved in the design, manufacture and sales of functional, hygienic sexual wellness items. They also work actively to spread correct knowledge of sexual health, disease prevention and sexuality.
The basic concept of Tenga is "Pleasure the way it should be".
What does sexual pleasure mean to you?Have you ever talked about pleasure with others? Topics around sexual can be quite taboo, and products designed to provide for these needs, have always been branded as lewd and obscene. That's why Tenga is here!
We Also Recommend
LELO HEX Original, Luxury Condoms with Unique Hexagonal Structure, Thin Yet Strong Latex Condom - 1 pc